Green Tea Suppository with Bupleurum
10 Green Tea with Bupleurum Suppositories.
- Green tea is suggested to have the most health benefits of all teas.
- May help to support weight loss, immune system health, and the neutralization of free radicals.
- Contains powerful polyphenol antioxidants.
- Suppositories offer a superior absorption rate with no degradation compared to oral supplementation
- Contains epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) - one of the most effective catechins
- Antioxidant properties support the bodys natural processes for reducing oxidative stress
- Supports the function of a healthy cardiovascular system
- Suppositories allow for direct absorption of catechins
A Nutritional Perspective on Tea
Tea plants have been cultivated for centuries. In fact, tea is the second most widely consumed beverage in the world, next only to water. There are three main varieties of tea: black, oolong, and green. Each variety has its own fair share of essential nutrients, but green tea is often thought of as the most beneficial tea for your health. This is primarily because of its high concentration of antioxidants called catechins.
Catechins are natural phenols with antioxidant properties. These antioxidant properties support the body in neutralizing free radicals and limiting the oxidative stress caused by free radicals. Oxidative stress is harmful to the body at a cellular level, so much so that it is thought to be a central factor in the aging process itself. These suppositories contain epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), known for being one of the most potent catechins present in green tea.
A Cup of Tea Doesnt Do the Trick - Heres Why
Though the catechins found in green tea are undeniably supportive of the body from a nutritional standpoint, there is debate as to whether or not the body can utilize them properly when ingested orally. While the green tea plant itself is packed with nutrients, many of these nutrients will not be absorbed from drinking a cup of green tea. The same can be said of taking oral green tea supplements. Thats why ZenEarth has crafted these Green Tea Suppositories, providing 90% EGCG, one of the most effective catechins, in a highly absorbable formula designed to harness the full nutritional potential of green tea. The suppositories are absorbed directly via the tissues of the lower bowels.
Are the Suppositories Heat Sensitive?
The suppositories do not need to be refrigerated as heat will not affect their quality or potency. The suppository base is a superior form that uses an inclusion formula with heat stable ingredients. Refrigeration is for "hardening" the suppository to facilitate insertion. Nonetheless, we do give the option of purchasing ice, as some customers prefer it that way.
400 mg Green Tea (90% ECGC)