- Redirect energy to healthy cells for renewed vitality, well-being and enhanced quality of life.*
- Support optimal immune system function.*
- Promote cell metabolic regulation.*
- Maintain healthy appetite, weight and cell mass.*
WHAT IS METATROL®?
METATROL® IS FERMENTED WHEAT GERM EXTRACT – SUPER CONCENTRATE!
A Marvel of Science!
Medical researchers have long known that stress and injury can alter cell metabolism and weaken immune system regulation, leading to serious health complications. Nobel Prize laureate, Dr. Albert Szent-Gyorgyi, published research in the 1980s showing that compounds found in very minute quantities in wheat germ could help restore healthy cell metabolic function.* Fermented Wheat Germ Extract (FWGE) was created when a process was developed to concentrate these compounds by fermenting wheat germ by bakers yeast. Now you can experience the benefits of wheat germ for yourself!
A Miracle of Nature!
Wondering where to buy your wheat germ extract? American BioSciences first introduced FWGE to the United States in 2005 and its been amazing researchers, impressing doctors and satisfying consumers ever since. More than 40 articles have been published in peer-reviewed medical journals describing hundreds of studies showing safety and efficacy with FWGE in cell lines, animals and human clinical trials. Research shows that FWGE helps to provide remarkable health benefits in a wide range of serious health challenges.* When fermented wheat germ extract is taken orally it helps to:
- Promote cell metabolic regulation, maintaining healthy oxidative glucose metabolism and curbing abnormal non-oxidative metabolism.*
• Redirect energy to healthy cells for renewed vitality and enhanced quality of life.*
• Support optimal immune system function.*
• Regulate balance of cellular and humoral immunity (Th1/Th2).*
HOW IS IT DIFFERENT FROM AVÉULTRA OR OTHER FWGE PRODUCTS?
The Bioactive Fraction
Extensive research on FWGE drew the attention of scientists at a leading NCI-designated academic research center. They invited American BioSciences to join a research collaboration to identify the individual molecules in FWGE that account for its biological activity, and find the “bioactive fraction”. This research collaboration determined:
- In its natural form FWGE consists of thousands of molecules, but 100% of the biological activity and health benefits are provided by less than 100 molecules which compose the “bioactive fraction.”
- Non-active molecules dilute FWGE bioactives and they include gluten and gliadin which may contribute to unwanted inflammation.
American BioSciences developed a patent pending combination of technologies used in food processing which concentrates the “bioactive fraction,” referred to as FWGE-SC™ (Fermented Wheat Germ Extract– Super Concentrate). Non-active molecules, including gluten, are excluded. Studies show that 41 mg of FWGE-SC (found in Metatrol®) has the same biological effect as 5,500 mg of pure FWGE (found in AvéULTRA®) and 17,000 mg of spray dried FWGE (found in original Avé®). (Fig. 1)
From Pure Nature to Pure Power
Metatrol® FWGE-SC from American BioSciences, the most potent and super concentrated Fermented Wheat Germ Extract dietary supplement ever produced and the only one that is gluten-free! Research shows that Metatrol has the same biological effect and health benefits as original Avé® and AvéULTRA® formulations, so you can expect to receive the same results, plus many enhanced benefits, such as:
- SUPER-CONCENTRATED—just 2 capsules have the same active ingredients as 1 packet of AvéULTRA®!
- MUCH EASIER & CONVENIENT TO TAKE—no more mixing!
- GLUTEN-FREE—for people with gluten or wheat allergies!
- TAKE ANY TIME OF DAY—before, during or after meals, with or without other medications and supplements!
- NO REFRIGERATION NEEDED—heat stable up to 122°F!
- SAME PRICE AS AvéULTRA®—no price increase!
DISCLAIMER: The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Individual results may vary. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.